23/10/2023 – Apply to the MESIS call, learn about the Outsport educational method on LGBTIQ+ inclusion
21/07/2023 – The E+ MESIS project starts from Bulgaria: Implementing the Outsport approach on Education Through Sport
New pedagogical tools and e-learning resources for coaches and PE teachers based on the Outsport method: the Erasmus+ MESIS project.
An important part of the Outsport project legacy regards the Outsport Toolkit, a tool to address LGBTI inclusion throughout the ETS methodology. (Education Through Sport).
For the Outsport project, the publication of the aforesaid Training Toolkit was the outcome of a mutual learning process based on research and data collecting activities.
The MESIS project, started at the beginning of 2023, addresses the need to strengthen what has been done and spread the methodology and practices towards those who work in the field. The project focuses on the following challenges:
to offer concrete tools for schools, sport associations and local communities in the original language;
to address educators with new skills and competences in the field of LGBTI issues by offering replicable and transferible practices in the original language;
to improve the accessibility of ETS practices and methodology by creating digital and e-learning tools.
– ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIANA CULTURA SPORT – ITALIAN ASSOCIATION FOR CULTURE AND SPORT – AICS (Italy) National Sport Organsation
– EUROPEAN GAY AND LESBIAN SPORT FEDERATION – EGSLF (The Netherlands) Umbrella Sport Organisation
– RESURSEN TSENTSAR BILITIS – BILITIS RESOURCE CENTER FOUNDATION – BILITIS (Bulgaria)
– SPORTNO DRUSTVO – OUT IN SLOVENIJA – OIS (Slovenia)
LGBTI Sport Club
– GINASIO CLUBE PORTUGUES – CLUBE PORTUGUESE GYM – GCP (Portugal)